Study for Improvement of Access, Inclusiveness and Quality of Education
Name of Client: Krishnapur Municipality, Kapilvastu
Duration of Assignment: 14 Nov, 2023 to 08 Jan 2023
Description of assignment:
The main objective of the study is to create and implement a strategic plan for improvement of access, inclusiveness and quality of education in rural/municipality.
- Conduct a survey on the current educational situation of rural/municipality, collect information about the entire educational sector of the rural/municipality and based on the received information, identify the existing shortcomings and present suggestions to the rural/municipality for improving the quality of the educational sector.
- Study the national education policy, the development plan of the education sector and the SDGs related to education of the Government of Nepal, the national framework and the necessary policies and programs related to education, to make accessible, inclusive and quality education for all within the rural/municipality based on the analysis of the local environment and needs of the rural/municipality
- To enhance the quality of education and develop creative, skilled, competitive and productive human resources and to provide support for the improvement of the quality of the educational sector of the rural/municipality by presenting suggestions for appropriate arrangements and implementation for the construction and development of the necessary physical infrastructure related to education and the use of information
- Collect entire field level educational information including physical, infrastructure, technological of the entire educational institutions of the rural/municipality.
- Conduct KII with Key informants, FGDs with respective Head Teachers of educational institution.
- Prepare detail study report and recommend necessary feedback to the Rural/Municipalities
- Sharing the findings, presentation and reporting.