Study on the commercialization of the Agricultural Sector of different LGs
Name of Client:
- Triveni Rural Municipality, Rukum (West)
- Babai Rural Municipality, Dang
- Palhinandan Rural Municipality, Nawalparasi
The project’s major goal was to identify the issues, the possibility for commercializing the present subsistence farming system, and their alternative solutions. specific objective of the project was:
- To study the possibility of development of agriculture and animal husbandry in all the wards of the rural municipality and submit a report.
- To create employment and alleviate poverty by increasing the production and productivity of agriculture through the modernization, commercialization and diversification of agriculture, to prepare the necessary standards and procedures for the establishment, promotion and development of integrated agriculture and animal husbandry business.
- Identify and prioritize the structural, technical, and financial requirements for implementing the program in order to directly support the economic and social development of the general small- and medium-sized farmer families through the production, productivity, processing, and marketing of the agricultural and livestock products. Create and submit a plan for the rural municipality level modernisation of the agriculture sector.